Answers to frequent questions from our users…
For user guides, visit the Documentation area…
- What are dynotags? (Or, alternative explanation in everyday terms)
- What features do dynotags offer?
- What are dynotag product offerings?
- How can I obtain your products?
- Actual dynotag sample tags you can review now!..
- “How it works” diagram – for Product Recovery and Emergency Contact Information applications.
- Gold level and Silver level tags explained. See “Pricing“
- What sets dynotag “Pet Tags” apart?
- What sets dynotag “Property Recovery” products apart?
- What sets dynotag “Emergency Contact Information” products apart?
- Why dynotag “Asset Tracking” tags?
More in-depth information
- How does dynotag “Passive Location Tracking” functionality work?
- Do you have a REAL-TIME location tracking solution available?
- A quick list of concepts and capabilities…
- What are dynotag “Tag Templates”?
- Security and Passwords
- What is the FREE “Good Samaritan Rewards Program” for dynotag owners?
- How long is the warranty on dynotag merchandise?
- What are IDENTICAL tags and UNIQUE tags?
- How do I “clone” a tag to get a “duplicate” of a tag?
- What are “Clone Tags”?
- What is “Activation?”
- What is “Block Activation”?
- What is “Anonymous Mode” when activating a tag?
- What are dynotag “Tag Groups” ?
- What is the dynotag Webapp
- Browser support
- “Warnings” in the tag “Manage” screen
- How do I go about scanning QR codes?
- How do I activate a dynotag?
- How do I edit a dynotag?
- How do I test my tags?
- How do I eliminate tag views by unauthorized entities?
- How do I use the Log Book functionality?
- How do I put a dynotag on my business card?
- How do I notify multiple emails when my tag is viewed?
- How do I use “Groups” to group my tags by how I use them?
- Best Practices: Property Tags
- Best Practices: Emergency Contact Info Tags (aka SuperMedID tags)
- Lost Pet Checklist