Got a minute? Read Lisa Miller’s notes from her first Dynotag Smart ID setup experience…
Or, you can set up your Smart ID right away. It’s a simple 3-step process.
The 1-2-3 Activation Process
You can just visit dynotag.com/activate and the system will guide you through the activation steps
- Sign into your dynotag account.
- If this is your first time, you will create a Dynotag account using your email as the account owner. Enter your basic info and when your account is created, you are signed in.
- If you already have an account, then Sign In using your account email ID.
- Activate Your Tag.
- Enter your tag ID and Activation code.
- Both pieces of info are visible on the Smart ID package.
- “Link” your Smart ID to an Information Record
When activating your first tag, the system will make it easy for you to just create a new record and link the tag. For subsequent Smart IDs you activate, you will have more choices.
You are done!
Activating Multiple Tags
Once you’ve activated your first ID tag, repeat the process for every new tag by simply choosing Activate Tag from your My Tags page.
NOTE: If you ordered a set of identical tags (if all your tags have the same ID#), you will only have to activate one tag. All tags will share the same record.
A Note on Info Records & Smart Tags
Dynotag system keeps all data you enter in special “Information Records”. Smart Tags activated into your account are “linked” to these information records.
When a Smart Tag is viewed, it shows the data in the “information record” it is linked.
- A record can have one or more tags linked to it. This makes setting tags up with identical information easy.
- A tag can be linked to a single record only.
More information at “My Records” screen.