- 0.1 Scope of policy
- 0.2 What information we collect
- 0.3 How we use information
- 0.5 Where do we process data?
- 0.6 Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- 0.7 Your Choices and Rights
- 0.8 Children’s Privacy
- 0.9 Access to Your Data & Accuracy
- 0.10 Data Security
- 0.11 Redress and Enforcement
- 0.12 Data Retention and Data Subject Rights
- 0.14 EU Residents
- 0.15 Changes to our Policy/Acceptance
- 0.16 Your Consent
- 0.17 Last update
- 0.18 Definitions
- 1 Like this:
Scope of policy
We, meaning Dynotag, endeavor to obtain personal information lawfully and by fair means, and comply with relevant global privacy and data protection laws and regulations.
What information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or contact information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We may collect certain personal information, including non-personally identifiable information (NPI) and personally identifiable information (PII) that is given to us by you, including your email address. We do not knowingly collect PII from anyone under the age of 13.
The information we may collect in the course of offering our services includes, without limitation:
- Contact data, such as: IP address, Email addresses, Phone numbers, Text notes, content stored in files, web addresses.
- Metadata and data for interactions, such as: communication preferences, email addresses or other contact information of persons to notify, email headers that contain Personal Data, Metadata of emails (times sent, etc.) that are linked to Personal Data, Metadata about purchases made from our web store, metadata and structured data about the tags in a user’s account – as chosen by the user.
How we use information
- Unless you choose to protect your PII through the secure portion of the Site, your PII will be publicly available on the Dynotag Site.
- We do not sell, rent, lease, share or transfer the PII we collect.
- We use PII where permitted by or required by law, for internal record keeping, to enforce our rights, protect our property, comply with legal or regulatory requirements or protect your safety.
- We provide cloud based smart tag services to you. We process personal data as necessary to perform these services. In addition to storing and retrieving data, we carry out necessary processing to generate reports and insights of your interactions with third parties viewing your tags as set up by you.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our service based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service and support needs)
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Dynotag webApps, which are used for purchasing, managing and viewing the tags, require cookies to work properly.
Where do we process data?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information except in accordance with this policy. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We use sub-processors to provide us with some services that are necessary to provide the features of our website. These sub-processors are:
- Amazon Web Services: Computer processing, messaging and data storage.
- Google Web Platform: Map and geolocation services
- Google Business Services: Corporate messaging and document storage
- WordPress: Online documentation
- PayPal: Payment Processing
- Mailchimp: E-mail based customer contacts
- Mailgun: Notification and messaging services
- Streak: CRM services
Your Choices and Rights
- You may request that your PII be protected through the secure portion of the Dynotag Site, in which case you will select a secure personal identification number, or PIN, to access your secured PII and your PII will not be publicly available on the Dynotag Site.
- Upon request, will make reasonable efforts to correct, change, or remove your personal information on a timely basis. Please be aware that we may not be able to expunge all information from historical log records or when legally required to keep the information.
The Dynotag Site is not intended for use by persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain PII or NPI from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the Dynotag Site is directed to persons under 13. If we learn that personal information of persons less than 13 years of age has been collected without verified parental consent, we will take reasonable and appropriate steps to delete this information.
Access to Your Data & Accuracy
Accurate data is important and necessary to provide the Dynotag Site to you. We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect and process is accurate, complete, and current. Nonetheless, we depend on you to update or correct personal information.
You may access, change or delete your personal information at any time. We will make reasonable efforts to correct, change, or remove your information on a timely basis. Please be aware that we may not be able to expunge information 1) from historical log records or 2) when legally required to keep the information.
We make efforts to implement commercially reasonable data security measures on our systems that are designed to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. However, please be aware that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We encrypt personal information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is safe during transmission over the Internet.
Redress and Enforcement
Dynotag will make every attempt to ensure user satisfaction if there is ever an issue or concern with the Dynotag Site. You may contact us directly by one of the methods shown in the Contact Us section of this policy if you have a question or concern regarding the privacy or security of your personal information. We will contact you within 30 days with a resolution or answer to your question.
Data Retention and Data Subject Rights
If you are an EU citizen and you wish to request that we a) identify the personal information we have about you; b) delete the personal information we have about you; or c) exercise any other data subject right you may have under applicable law, please email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to comply with your request as legally required.
Dynotag processes personal data only on documented instructions from the controller, including with regard to transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organization, unless required to do so by Union or Member State law to which the processor is subject; in such a case, the processor shall inform the controller of that legal requirement before processing, unless that law prohibits such information on important grounds of public interest;
Dynotag ensures that persons authorized to process the personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality;
Dynotag takes Technical and Organizational measures in accordance with Article 32 of the GDPR
Dynotag respects the conditions referred to in paragraphs 2 and 4 of Article 28.3 of the GDPR for engaging another processor;
Dynotag will use commercially reasonable efforts, insofar as this is possible, for the fulfillment of the controller’s obligation to respond to requests for exercising the data subject’s rights laid down in Chapter III of the GPDR;
Dynotag assists the controller in ensuring compliance with the obligations pursuant to Articles 32 to 36 of the GDPR taking into account the nature of processing and the information available to the processor;
Dynotag will, at the choice of the controller, which should be exercised via the Service or by emailing the choice to firstname.lastname@example.org, delete or return all the personal data to the controller after the end of the provision of services relating to processing, and will delete existing copies unless Union or Member State law requires storage of the personal data;
Dynotag will make available to the controller all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligations laid down in Article 28.3 of the GDPR and allow for and contribute to audits, including inspections, conducted by the controller or another auditor mandated by the controller.
Changes to our Policy/Acceptance
Mail: Dynotag, Inc. 1122 East Pike Street, #975 Seattle, WA 98122-3934, U.S.A.
— This document was last updated on May 25, 2018 —
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) includes any data that can identify, contact, or locate a specific individual – for example: name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information (NPI) includes data that does not by itself identify a specific individual.
- Aggregate data is generally NPI about individuals that is combined into a total and essentially anonymous.