Dynotags come with LIFETIME WARRANTY, offering a free replacement incident in the first year, deeply discounted replacements for subsequent incidents. There is no limit to how many times a dynotag can be replaced. Your dynotags come with warranty for life.
For fast and easy processing of warranty replacements, dynotags feature automated warranty processing for most tags.
Here is how this simple 3-STEP process works:
STEP 1: Start the warranty claim.
- You determine you need warranty replacement of a dynotag that is lost or showing signs of wear. Simply sign-in to your dynotag account and on “My Tags” screen, click the tag you want to replace.
- On the tag’s management screen, viewing the contents of your tag, click the “Warranty” action from left menu. You will be shown a message box with warranty information, and a button to “Dynotag Store” – like this example one for tag 1042-4300 titled “My Damaged Dynotag“:
- Click the Dynotag Store button – and you will be taken to the store, with a “Special Warranty Coupon” for that tag.
STEP 2: Select your replacement tag at Dynotag Store and setup delivery.
While at the store, in addition to your warranty replacement selection, you can purchase other tags – or take advantage of any special promotions available.
- Entering the store, you will be presented with a special warranty coupon for the specific tag you are replacing.
- Click the button on that coupon to view the selection of qualifying tag(s).
- Add the replacement tag in your shopping cart, and continue shopping – or just check out, completing the shopping session.
- You can click “My Tags” in store to return back to your tag collection when done at the store…
Your replacement tag will be shipped to you directly from the Dynotag Store.
Continue at next and final step once you receive delivery of your package.
STEP 3: Activate your new tag, automatically loading contents of the old tag.
When you receive your warranty replacement tag, simply activate it using the standard activation process, however, this time, the system knows you have been waiting for a warranty replacement tag – so you will be shown an additional message:
If the tag you are activating is indeed the replacement tag (1042-4300 My Damaged Dynotag in this example)
Then, Click the “Replace …” button on top to proceed with the replacement.
Else – if you are activating another dynotag purchase – unrelated to the warranty replacement – simply click the “Continue….” button.
For a warranty replacement, your new tag will automatically get copied with all the contents of the old one – and the old tag will be removed from your collection to prevent clutter.
Congratulations! You have completed the automated warranty replacement cycle…
- You do not have to contact dynotag customer support for warranty replacement.
- If you have the damaged tag, you do not have to send it to dynotag. Just discard it after the replacement process is completed and you have your new replacement tag active.
- A warranty replaced tag can itself get replaced. The very first, original tag’s activation date is used to determine the tag’s age for warranty computations. .
- To protect your privacy, the old tag will be made inaccessible to others after warranty replacement is completed. If you do not want to wait, you can mark a lost tag “Disabled” in its advanced management settings – so it is inaccessible even before its replacement comes in.
- You can replace any qualifying tag in your collection. If you feel a tag needs to get replaced for any reason, just proceed with the warranty replacement process as described above!
- At any point in time – there can be up to two outstanding replacements in progress – a third warranty replacement cannot be initiated until you complete warranty activation of at least one of the tags in warranty replacement process.
- There is no limit to how many tags you can replace in your collection. You can warranty replace all the tags in your collection if you need to – as long as there are no more than two replacement operations waiting to be completed at any given time.
- After replacement is performed, we suggest you review the new tag title and contents and remove/correct any references to the old tag ID number – as the new tag will have a different tag ID number.
Thank you for using dynotags!