You can view our Privacy Notice here.
The dynotag.com website is owned and operated by Dynotag, Inc. (“Dynotag”). These Terms of Service (“TOS”) apply to and govern use by you of this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site signifies your agreement to be bound by these TOS. If you do not agree to be bound by these TOS, do not access or otherwise use this Site. YOU MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN (13) TO USE ACCESS THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN.
Dynotag enables you to create Content in a mini-website and associate a mobile-device-readable unique QR code tag with that Content. As used herein, “Content” refers to any document or tag information that has the potential to be associated by Dynotag. You can then affix that QR tag to any object you want to link to your mini-website. The Content you associate with your tag(s) is meant to be accessed by anyone scanning the tag or entering the URL of the tag, unless you choose to protect the Content of the tag with a password. As used herein, “URL” refers to the location of any file located on Dynotag’s servers. Dynotag also makes it easy to share tags via social media, etc., so that your tag and mini-website can be accessed by large numbers of readers.
1. You may not use this Site to engage in spamming or other advertising or marketing activities that violate any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines.
2. You may not use this Site in a manner that violates the intellectual property rights of others.
3. You may not use this Site in a manner that is fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including without limitation engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes.
4. You may not use this Site in any manner that might be libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age.
5. You may not use this Site to impersonate any person or business partner, or to obtain access to the Site without authorization.
6. You may not interfere with other users’ use of the Site.
Breach of any of the foregoing will result in our disabling your access, removing your Content and preventing you from using the Site.
The entire contents of the Site are protected under U.S. and international intellectual property laws and treaties. This Site is the property of Dynotag, Inc. © 2011 Dynotag, Inc. All rights reserved.
Dynotag is the sole and exclusive owner, throughout the world, of copyright and all rights of copyright in and to the Site and materials contained thereon under the United States Copyright Act and international laws and treaties. Visitors may not copy, reproduce, or transmit any materials appearing in the Site without the express prior written permission from the copyright owner(s). Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The Dynotag name and logo and all related product and service marks and slogans are the service marks and trademarks of Dynotag. You may not use the Dynotag trademarks, service marks or logos without the prior written consent of Dynotag.
Dynotag reserves the right to remove or replace any uploaded Content at any time and assumes no liability for lost links, Content, login credentials or misplaced URLs. The following types of Content constitute “abuse,” and may not be uploaded when using Dynotag mini-websites:
1. Content that violates any law or may be considered to violate any law.
2. Content that infringes on the copyrights of any entity.
3. Content that is intended to be offensive and/or disturbing to others.
Uploading abusive Content may result in the immediate termination of your ability to use the Site or services. Circumventing Dynotag’s ability to enforce these TOS will result in immediate termination of your account.
To report any type of abuse, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The base service is free and ample for most individual users. The base service can be used for commercial purposes, but cannot be resold without a partner agreement.
If you need to issue large numbers of tags and/or need consistently high rates of tag lookups (more than once every other second, more than 1000 lookups per tag per day) in your application, then we have specific facilities to assist you. Please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Dynotag offers “Premium Tags” with enhanced features and capabilities. The Premium Tags can be obtained by upgrading individual tags, purchasing a set of Premium Tags or enrolling in a professional subscription package.
All sales are final. Due to the nature of the goods sold by Dynotag, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We do this to ensure that each tag is unique and NEVER before issued to another company/person.
Any non-public information provided by you to Dynotag is confidential. Dynotag reserves the right to distribute aggregated demographic information provided by you, but Dynotag will never release any personal information about you without permission. However, Dynotag reserves the right to release your information if you have violated these TOS, if the information is subpoenaed, or if you have committed unlawful acts.
Your use of this site is entirely at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of Dynotag’s services or with the TOS, or any other rules or policies, your sole remedy is to discontinue the use of the services. Dynotag’s services are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive, or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Dynotag makes no guarantee of availability of services and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of Dynotag’s services. In no event shall Dynotag be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Dynotag’s services or any Content thereon, even if Dynotag has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes intellectual property infringement, please provide the following information to us:
1. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and a statement as to how it is infringing.
2. A statement declaring that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
3. Your current address, telephone number, and email address.
4. Your legible and valid physical or electronic signature.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accepting these TOS, you agree to indemnify and hold Dynotag and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, partners and affiliates harmless from and against any claims resulting from any action taken by Dynotag during, or as a result of, its investigations, and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either Dynotag or law enforcement authorities. You agree to indemnify and hold Dynotag and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, partners and affiliates harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from or related to the Content; your misuse of the Site; your violation of these TOS; activity through your account; OR use of any other feature or service including without limitation:
1. User’s responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights; and
2. Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within Owner/User’s Content.
Dynotag may perform maintenance services at anytime. You acknowledge that such maintenance may require downtime and that tags hosted on the Site may not load during this time.
These TOS will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the state of Washington, U.S.A., notwithstanding any principles of conflict of law. You specifically consent to personal jurisdiction in King County, Washington in connection with any dispute between you and Dynotag arising out of these TOS or pertaining to the subject matter hereof. The parties to these TOS each agree that the exclusive venue for any dispute between the parties arising out of these TOS or pertaining to the subject matter of these TOS will be in the state and federal courts in King County, WA. If any part of these TOS is judged unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These TOS constitute the entire agreement among the parties relating to this subject matter. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on this Site will govern the items to which they pertain.