- Is your pet a Certified Escape Artist?
- Do you spend more time searching for your pet than any other pet related activity?
- Do you need to know where your pet is at all times?
- Are you willing to pay more upfront for the electronic Cellular GPS Tag device?
- Are you willing to pay a monthly cellular network subscription for real-time tracking of your pet?
- Are you willing to charge Cellular GPS Tag batteries as often as you can so they can last a few day(s)? A dead battery is a dead Cellular GPS Pet Tag.
If you have answered “Yes!” to one or more of the questions above – you may indeed need a real-time Pet Tracker – in addition to your maintenance-free Dynotag SuperPetTag…
We have reviewed a number of Bluetooth based Pet Tags – and found those to be not useful except in small houses and yards. As we all know, no escape artist worth his or her salt stays within several hundred feets of the house – and that’s beyond bluetooth range. They also have batteries – and you need to keep those charged – but again – the pet straying away from immediate vicinity renders these tags useless…
After examining various Cellular GPS Pet Tag offerings from multiple companies, we feel Whistle has the best engineered and best supported solution available in the U.S., backed by a risk-free trial period – so you can make sure this is the right solution for your pet. Thus, we partnered with Whistle.com
You see, Whistle Cellular GPS Pet Tags are tough, water resistant, have a built-in rechargeable battery good for several days and work with the largest Cellular Network in the U.S.!
Whistle is available in multiple colors:
Whistle comes with an App for iOS or Android – enabling you, the owner to track the precise location of your pet and even receive alerts if your pet steps over a virtual fenced area! Get your Whistle Cellular GPS Pet Tag here.
And, of course, you should pick a matching Dynotag SuperPetTag to store all the vital information for your pet – and be the perfect back-up for helping your pet come home safely! Dynotags are maintenance-free: They have no electronics and do not need batteries to work . This way, when a first responder or a good Samaritan finding your pet – they can immediately access the dynotag contents and get in touch with you, even if the Whistle Cellular GPS Pet Tag is out of charge or damaged! Dynotag even offers the good Samaritan a reward on your behalf!
You can select from our wide variety of shapes and designs of SuperPetTags here…