- Is your pet a Certified Escape Artist?
- Do you spend more time searching for your pet than any other pet related activity?
- Do you need to know where your pet is at all times?
- Are you willing to pay more upfront for the electronic Cellular GPS Tag device?
- Are you willing to pay a monthly cellular network subscription for real-time tracking of your pet?
- Are you willing to charge Cellular GPS Tag batteries as often as you can so they can last a few day(s)? A dead battery is a dead Cellular GPS Pet Tag.
If you have answered “Yes!” to one or more of the questions above – you may indeed need a real-time Pet Tracker – in addition to your maintenance-free Dynotag SuperPetTag…
We have reviewed a number of Bluetooth based Pet Tags – and found those to be not useful except in small houses and yards. As we all know, no escape artist worth his or her salt stays within several hundred feets of the house – and that’s beyond bluetooth range. They also have batteries – and you need to keep those charged – but again – the pet straying away from immediate vicinity renders these tags useless…
Available Cellular GPS Pet Tag offerings vary all the time and performance varies on the country, region and so on. We suggest google search for options available in your local area.
You can select from our wide variety of shapes and designs of SuperPetTags here..