Dynotag Super Pet Tags offer superior capabilities to help your pets come back home safely.
All our tags are designed and manufactured of premium materials to high standards and come with a satisfaction guarantee. For active or larger pets, we recommend choosing from our tough Steel products. Mild pets and cats may use the lighter non-metal tags. You can choose from the following varieties:
- Deluxe Steel Pet Tag with Protective Coating and Ring
These are our popular, top selling tags. Made of tough steel with a protective coating that also helps eliminate noise common with metal tags, they come with a stainless split ring to hang on the existing collar. Tough steel is long lasting and can be polished using a polymer based car wax. They are sized at 1.19 inches (30mm) wide. Buy now.
- Deluxe Steel Brightly Colored Fun Pet Tags with Protective Coating and Ring
These are fun designs of our popular, pet tags. Made of tough steel with a protective coating that also helps eliminate noise common with metal tags, they come with a stainless split ring to hang on the existing collar. They are sized at 1.19 inches (30mm) wide. You have four fun designs to choose from:
Each design has a bright layout on the back of the tag containing all the information needed to set-up and view the information in the tag.
- NFC Enabled Pet Tag (for smaller, mild mannered pets)
Our NFC enabled tags are similar in appearance to our steel tags, slightly smaller at 1.1 inches (28mm). In addition to all the features of our Round Steel tags, the NFC tags are embedded with an NFC chip that is preprogrammed to direct any NFC equipped smartphones to the private dynotag info page for this tag. Because NFC tags feature a large circular antenna inside the tag, the tag itself has to be manufactured on a PVC core – so they are not as tough as our steel pet tags – but work fine for smaller, mild mannered pets. Buy now.
- Stainless Steel Slider Pet Tags (available for 3/4 inch and 1 inch wide collars)
We designed our Slider Pet Tags based on demand from you, our valued customers! Made from tough stainless steel with a protective coating, our slider tags go directly on the existing collar on your pet and essentially become a part of the collar. They work well especially for larger, active dogs which are very demanding on their tag while going through brush and playing with other dogs.
- Closed Slot slider tags provide for ultimate security on your existing pet collar. Cannot be chewed off or scratched off – becomes an integral part of the collar – requires an existing collar without attachments or rivets that would prevent from sliding it in. Buy now.
- Open Slot slider tags are preferred for maximum convenience in attaching to existing collars. Buy now.
- Synthetic Tags – for cats and smaller, gentle dogs with a mild lifestyle.
We designed these tags to be general purpose, economical and lightweight. Buy now.These tags are manufactured using thin yet tough synthetic, flexible laminate product we use for our property tags, minitags and micro zipper tags. While they are resilient for everyday use, energetic or large pets would put too much strain on them. For those pets, we recommend our steel tags described above on this page.
Every Dynotag® Smart Tag purchased contributes to our ShelterAngel charity project, which rewards pet shelter adoptions with free smart tags! Our goal is to raise awareness and help achieve more shelter adoptions!
For professional pet relocation services all over the globe, we recommend learning more from our friends at LifeUnleashed…