Using Dynotag’s easy to use IoT (Internet of Things) technology, SuperPetTag brings you amazing benefits. You get a rich set of amazing features for life without any subscription fees. Learn more about our pet tag offerings here…
Unlike an embedded chip that requires specialized equipment to get read, a dynotag SuperPetTag can be managed and viewed by ANY modern web browser on a smartphone or a computer.
- A professionally designed, High Quality Pet Tag that contains information to help recover your pet in case he/she gets lost. Basic information is right on the pet
- Phone Numbers (primary, alternate)
- Addresses (primary, alternate)
- “Tag View notification email address” as selected by you
- Breed/Color/Weight/Marks, License #, Vaccines, Allergies
- Important notes
- Automatic email notification when your SuperPetTag is viewed, with precise location coordinates when available, as a google maps link… A complete access log of all views of your tag is kept by the dynotag system for the tag owner to review on demand.
- Multiple Pet Health and information documents you can upload anytime, such as detailed vaccination, medical visits, lab tests, med procedures and more.
- An indestructible repository to store your pet’s medical history and veterinarian records, with password security as you see fit.
- A “Log Book”, which enables authorized persons to add notes to your “SuperPetTag”
- Several ready-to-use template documents to pick form – that you can easily use / update / load into your SuperPetTag.
- A “Vanity Name” also known as an alias. This lets you get a memorable name for your pet tag, such as dynotag.com/a/Sample-Pet-Tag instead of remembering dynotag.com/1000-1443
Procedure for adding recordkeeping files to your SuperPetTag
Enter the basic information first, so your SuperPetTag starts working for you!
Having signed in to your dynotag account and previously activated your SuperPetTag, select your pet’s tag in “My Tags” page and fill all the basic information in your SuperPetTag’s base form fields – then save. This will start your tag start protecting your pet by making vital information available right away.
– NOTE –
Once your basic information is entered, your tag is fully functional and working for you!
It will help good Samaritans see your contact information and help return your pet should he/she stray away. All the functionality below is optional – and on top of the basic functionality.
Then, we recommend you view the table of available documents below to pick ones of interest and use them. In all cases, you will manage your copies of these template documents – and there are two ways you can go about it:
- Use your existing word processor program
If you have a computer, laptop, etc. with MS-Word or compatible word processor, you can simply download the (.docx) version of the template document on your computer, then use it as the starting point and edit it with your word processing program.
- Use google documents and do all your work online – on the web…
If you have a gmail account, then you have another option: Use the google documents version (.gdoc) version of the template document, making a copy into your google account and editing the document in your web browser!
You can use File-> DownloadAs in the google document menu to save a word compatible .docx version of it on your computer – so you can upload it into your SuperPetTag. Although it is possible to link the google document to your tag via a number of ways – having the actual document loaded on your tag makes sure everything is reliably in one place – your pet’s dynotag.
Note that you can load any file you have on your computer or obtain from the Internet.
So, to use the templates –
One by one:
- Get the basic template
- Edit/Fill it with your specific information & save local copy
- Upload it to your SuperPetTag’s file cabinet
Update the information as necessary by
I) downloading the copy from your tag, II) updating it, III) uploading it back to your tag.
If you have saved your local copy, you can skip step (I) but the idea is the same.
Make sure you always replace the correct file in your SuperPetTag file cabinet with its updated copy.
Note that you have a lot flexibility in how you maintain the documents. You can add tables, add/remove more room in the existing tables – combine multiple documents into one – whatever works for you best.
As an alternative – you can simply take photos of existing documents from your veterinarian’s office and upload those into the tag! We find smartphone apps like CamScanner work great in taking photos of several sheets of documents, making them very readable – and saving them as a single .pdf file – which you then upload as a file into your SuperPetTag file cabinet.
Use one or more of these methods to keep your pet’s records up to date…
Pet Care Document Library
The documents in this library are intended to be a starting point for your record keeping. There are documentation and procedure differences from country to country, state to state, and Veterinarian to Veterinarian. Please ask your veterinarian what his/her preference is for your document keeping in your pet’s SuperPetTag – and update the documents as recommended. You may merge some of the documents together, use more documents, or update the layout of the documents as you see fit.
Downloadable document templates are available in MS-Word .docx format (.docx) or Google Documents format (.gdoc)
|Basic Pet Owner Information (.pdf)||If you are a new pet owner, we suggest reading this document to get a basic understanding of your pet’s needs.|
|Canine Vaccination Record |
|Use to record your dog’s vaccination history.|
|Feline Vaccination Record |
|Use to record your cat’s vaccination history|
|Lab Tests / Medications Record |
|Use to record various lab tests and medications used for your pet|
|Surgical/Medical Procedure Record|
|Use to record your pet’s operations and medical procedures|
|Dog Vaccination Guide (.jpg)||A handy diagram from caninejournal.com|
|How to Give Your Puppy CPR (.jpg)||A handy panel prepared by Carrington|
Use as a reference