Maintenance-free Super PetIDs by Dynotag keep vital information on your pet so they can return home safely.
Opens a Detailed Emergency Profile on Any Smartphone in Seconds…
- Free online profile with lifetime subscription
- Owner contact information
- Pet’s licensing information
- Pet’s specific allergies, behaviors and mannerisms
- Pet’s medical insurance information – should immediate attention is needed
Fast Facts about Your SuperPet Smart ID
Secure Emergency Access.
Like a credit card, each ID has a unique number and key code. Once the Pet ID is activated, only the account owner can update the information. Others can only view what the owner decides to share.
Optimized for Emergency Responses.
Designed with input from EMTs, the profile quickly conveys critical information when seconds count.
One Profile. Multiple IDs.
Make it easier to find your Pet’s emergency info by linking multiple IDs to your pet’s profile. You can choose from multiple tag designs.
With a SuperPet ID, first responders use their smartphone, tablet or computer to unlock and view a detailed Online Emergency Profile.
You decide what to put in your pet’s profile. Update it whenever info changes so it’s always current.
SuperPetIDs are superior to surgically inserted chips:
- Unlike surgically implanted chips, you can attach the SuperPetID yourself, with no risk of infection, inflammation or pain.
- Chips require a special device to read the information. Information in a SuperPetID can be read by any smartphone or computer with a web browser.
- A chip just has a serial number. Information has to be dug out of a separate database, at a place that has the right equipment for the task.
- In contrast, a SuperPetID can be loaded with all the information necessary – which can be viewed from any smartphone.
- Dynotag offers complimentary Good Samaritan Rewards on all smart IDs. You can offer additional rewards for assistance.
Setting up a SuperPet ID? View the Super Pet Tag User Guide for usage tips, information and document templates to track your pet’s medical history and vaccination…