Under certain circumstances, you may want to “Factory Reset” a tag you own.
- You want to factory reset the tag and give it to another person to activate/use.
- You realize the tag is not the right style or size for your application – so you want to return / replace it.
- The tag is no longer needed and you want to erase its contents.
All you have to do is:
- Sign in to your account
- On your “My Tags” screen, click the “Tag ID” button of the tag you want to manage
- Now that you are on the tag’s “Manage” screen, click the “Reset” operation from left menu.
Your tag contents will be erased – and the tag will be removed from your account.
If the physical tag is in usable condition, it can now be “Activated” by any dynotag account holder and start working – again.