Congratulations on being a Dynotag Associate! We are dedicated to helping you succeed!. Check out the Associates FAQ page for tips to help you succeed! We are adding new material every day based on your feedback…
The associate program makes you money by providing commissions in two ways:
- Referral Rewards, as driven by sales made by your referrals. Any purchase that uses your coupon code will yield a reward.
- New Customer Rewards – as driven by purchases made by users introduced by you – even without your referrals!
Referral Rewards are simple:
You have a 25% base commission. You can take all of it – or offer a discount to your customers, anywhere between 5-20 percent – so you have an price advantage with your coupon, discounting your offering for your customers – BUT – you also make less in commissions! It is a balance you have to set based on your target audience.
That is why you can actually have multiple active coupons simultaneously, for different campaigns. When you are approved as an associate, your basename becomes your base coupon name automatically, and is active with maximum commission rate (25%) – with no expiration date – so you can get going immediately.
New Customer Rewards:
We value your getting new users signed up to purchase dynotags. When a new user is registered using a referral from you, we remember that. Any purchases the new user makes, during which they do NOT use any of your coupons – you normally would not get commission. Dynotag associates, however will get a 2% residual reward from all purchases of customers they initiated, for a period of 60 days. This will be true even if other coupons were used in the purchase.
All Dynotag products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee! You will see any referral purchases made with your coupons/links in your “pending” earnings. You simply wait until the 30-day product return window is over – then, your earnings become “current” and they are ready to get invoiced.
The “Associate” dashboard presents you tools and detailed information about your earnings progress:
- Current Income: This is the amount of funds ready to get invoiced. We normally process invoices the first week of every month.
- Pending Income: This is the amount of funds waiting for the 30-day return window to settle – and will become “Current Income”
- Social Share Link buttons: You can share on the shown social networks immediately, or you can click the “chain” button to get your “raw” links to share in email, blog, etc. or HTML variety to add to your website.
- Transaction History:
Every transaction resulting in a change to your accumulated credit activity is available to view.
- > “Set Filter” button – enables you to specify a date range to focus on.
- > “Refresh” button – updates the display with the latest transactions since the last time.
- “Download CSV” menu action: You can use this to download the currently viewed set of transactions as a .csv file – that can be opened by any spreadsheet program for analysis.
Did you know we have sample cards, posters, tent cards you can print at home – and use today to market your products?
Visit the Associates FAQ page for Tips & Tricks, as well as answers to frequently asked questions by associates…
- If any products purchased through your referral links are returned, the commission from that purchase only will be reversed as an “adjustment” transaction.
- Dynotag reserves the right to make adjustments to the Associate rewards program from time to time.