Dynotag Associate Program Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a user and an associate?
- Both sign into Dynotag store using a standard User ID
- Both can share links to products from the store product pages – and receive rewards when purchases are made of these shares
- Dynotag users are compensated in DynoMoney rewards – which is basically store credit.
Only associates are compensated in cash.
- There is no special registration and requirements for Dynotag users. Associates are required to meet certain requirements to get accepted into the associate program.
How do associates get compensated?
Associates are compensated in sales commissions and performance bonuses.
Sales commissions are driven by an associate’s coupon(s).
As a part of the initial application, Every associate selects a “base name” which is used to create coupon(s) for that associate.
Upon acceptance into the program, an associate is automatically assigned the base name coupon, which offers all goods at the Dynotag eStore to shippers at 10% off MSRP, and providing a full 25% commission to the associate for every product sold using the associate coupon.
Example: User John Doe follows and Associate Link to the Dynotag eStore (or explicitly enters the associate coupon at the eStore) and purchases a set of products MSRPs of which sum up to $100 and all products were marked with the Associate coupon:
- Because the associate base coupon offers shoppers a 10% discount off MSRP, the cart will be discounted to $90.00 .
- The commission for the associate will be 25% of $90 – which is $22.50 .
- After the shopper satisfaction guarantee period is expired, the commission will become “Payable as cash”.
For example, when user David Andersen applies to become an associate, choosing base name “SuperPet” in the application – a coupon named “SuperPet” will be issued automatically when the application is accepted.
From that moment on, Dynotag eStore will know that when a purchase is made utilizing coupon “SuperPet” – the associate to get compensated is “David Andersen”.
Are coupons case sensitive?
No, coupons are NOT case sensitive, meaning that typing coupon name “SuperPet”, “superpet”, “SUPERPET” all yield the same result.
How do shoppers use Dynotag coupons issued by associates?
In one of two ways:
- By entering the coupon name explicitly in the “Coupons” section on top of every eStore page. Once a coupon name is entered, all prices shown in the eStore reflect discounts offered by the coupon for each product.
- By following an Associate Link. Associate Links are automatically created by eStore when an associate shares a product link from a page, or picked by the associate from the “associate dashboard” page.
Sharing coupon names explicitly is a method suitable for printed media (cards, leaflets, poster) offering the coupon.
Sharing Associate Links is appropriate for online sharing via social media, blogs, emails and so on. Anyone clicking the link will be taken to the dynotag eStore with the coupon code is automatically applied.
Where do I track the sales and commissions activity?
- Once the associate application is accepted, the “Rewards” selection on the left menu panel of the eStore becomes “Associate”.
- Clicking the “Associate” will take you to the “Associate Dashboard” where you can see your current activity status.
More on that here.
How long is my coupon valid?
Your coupon is valid from the moment it is issued. There is no expiration date.
How does my coupon work?
Anytime an item is purchased on Dynotag.com/store using your coupon, you will make 25% commission of the item sale price. You can track your earnings in real time at the Associate Dashboard as explained here.
How do I know my Associate Link / coupon works?
When a coupon is applicable to a product, the product display shows the MSRP base price as crossed over – and coupon price with the discount applied, with the coupon name at the bottom. Below is an example for coupon mdgtest1
By default. most products at the eStore are offered at an online retail price that is approximately 5-9% discounted. This meand your 10% off associate coupon will be favored and displayed.
Note that if there are multiple coupons, active, the eStore picks the most favorable coupon for the end user and displays that one. For example, if there is a limited time special for 20% off a blue pet tag, with coupon TWENTYOFF, on that product TWENTYOFF coupon will be displayed instead, with effective price calculated as 20% off MSRP.
How do I test my Associate Link / Coupon?
Simple: You can sign in to your dynotag eStore account and enter your associate coupon code by clicking “Coupons” on top. Prices for all products should update to show your coupon code. Yes, you can receive commissions from your own purchases.
Alternatively, you can use your associate link to visit the eStore. Just paste your Associate Link into your web browser’s address bar and go! You should land on the eStore homepage with your coupon code already applied.
How do earning calculations and performance bonuses work?
Performance bonuses are calculated automatically as your sales in a calendar month meet specific amount thresholds. Note that your sale number may change if customer refund adjustments lower your numbers in the month. Every sale has a 30 day money-back guarantee period during which the customers may return products. This is known as the “Return Window“. Your sales numbers in this return window are shown as in “pending” state. Once the return window expires, the sales numbers are locked in, so are any bonuses based on performance numbers are computed at that time and your earnings become “invoiceable”.
For example, this means is sales from June are locked in at the end of July, thus earnings of June becomes invoiceable at the end of July.
How do I get paid?
Your Associate Dashboard will show you current sales numbers, both “pending” and “invoiceable”. You simply go ahead and invoice dynotag using your registered PayPal email account name, which is also your associate email account address. Dynotag then processes your invoice and you get your earnings deposited into your PayPal account, which you can then transfer to your linked bank account.